Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The right path


I used to commit sins
following the wrong path with sick friends
always running into dead ends
walking past a Masjid that I would never attend.

Always seemed happy like nothing was wrong
but I was always pretending
would hold and grieve in
the pain of emptiness of something missing
had to end the torment so I gave in.

Repented to Allah by doing Salah (Prayer)
So forgive me SubhanAllah
with Your kindness
Leave me amongst the righteous.

And not those in denial for they are blind
who do wrong and are spineless
that avoid the righteous because they're so mindless
but the day of Judgement is a promise.

For the unbelievers a day of darkness
and a day of beauty for those who believe in Allah
who will open the doors of paradise SubhanAllah
So repent like I and be steadfast in Salah.

And be sure to make Dua (Prayer)
because the most merciful and forgiving is Allah
and I am a Muslim slave, Alhamdulillah (thanks to Allah).

Author - Ertan Bek

Proud Muslimah

No comments:

Post a Comment