Friday, December 7, 2012

Love u truly :( really.

Its killing me, really its killing me. this pain, this feel and this Love. what should i do now? i left him. yeah cz he is a cheater. cheater, why he must cheated on me? is he know that i love him truly? is he know when he said i have moved but infact i never move on? maybe for him i only love him. he was wrong. i love him truly. i only want him to be happy. but sometimes when i see that fuckin shit girl status, i feel he is with that girl. i dont know why that shit girl flirt with him. she knew that that guy have me. but why? she is still talk to myboy? maybe she is a bitch. moreover she have a bf too. God, just please help me to forget him. its really very difficult for me. i always miss him. want him to be with here. what should i do Allah?? everysecond i always think bout him. i always in tears when i think bout him. i wanna get out of all this. i should never love him. but he was made my days beautiful. Allah please make him to be a good guy. dont let him hurt anyone else like he did to me. Allah please always safe him, make him to be happy without me. Allah please give him health dont ever let his stomach pain anymore. Allah please find a good girl for him. Allah please always Love him. Allah please always make him have his prayers. Allah please give him a strenght. Amin ya rabbal alamin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment