Thursday, December 27, 2012

Assurance Quotes

Quotes about Assurance
  • During a revival meeting, George W. Truett became greatly interested in the conversion of a Brilliant Baylor University student. He arranged for a private meeting with the outstanding student.
  • After an earnest conversation about the Savior, the student asked Dr. Truett, "Is Jesus Christ _real_ to you? Please don't give me a theoretical or theological answer."
  • Tears came to Dr. Truett's eyes as he replied, "Son, Jesus Christ is more real to me than the skin that covers my bones!" -- Knight 
  • One asked George beverly Shea, "What do you know about God?" Shea replied, "Not much, but what I do know has changed my life!" -- Knight 

Help us spread the word about the quotes list. Pass on to you friends and invite them to visit the blog at
http://reallifequotes.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment