Saturday, October 20, 2012

Suggestions For Women To Respond To Pickup Lines


Q: Haven't I seen you some place before?
A: Yeah, that's why I don't go there anymore.

Q: So what do you do for a living?
A: Female impersonator.

Q:Is this seat empty?
A:Yes, and this one will be too if you sit down.

Q: So, wanna go back to my place?
A: Well, I don't know. Will two people fit under a rock?

Q: I'd like to call you. What's your number?
A: It's in the phone book.
Q: But I don't know your name.
A: That's in the phone book too.

Q: What sign were you born under?
A: No Parking."

Q: I know how to please a woman.
A: Then please leave me alone.

Q: Haven't we met before?
A: Yes, I'm the receptionist at the V.D. Clinic.

Q: I want to give myself to you.
A: Sorry, I don't accept cheap gifts.

Q: I can tell that you want me.
A: Ohhhh. You're so right. I want you... to leave.

Q: Hey, baby, What's your sign?
A: Stop.

Q: Hey cutie, how 'bout you and I hitting the hot spots?
A: Sorry, I don't date outside my species.

Q: May I see you pretty soon?
A: Why? Don't you think I'm pretty now?

Q: Your body is like a temple.
A: Sorry, there are no services today.

Q: I'd go through anything for you.
A: Good! Let's start with your bank account.

Q: I would go to the end of the world for you.
A: Yes, but would you stay there?


A: Your place or mine?
Q: Both. You go to yours and I'll go to mine.

A: After hearing a pickup line:
Q: I like your approach, now let's see your departure.

If you are looking at a girl and she says "What are you looking at?"
say "I thought you were good looking, but I was mistaken.

He: Would you like to dance?
She: Not with you.
He: Oh, come on. Lower your standards a little, I just did.

He: Do you wanna dance?
She: Yeah but not with you!
He: You must have misunderstood me, I said you look fat in those pants!

Q: Does beauty run in your family?
A: It obviously doesn't in yours!

Q: What's your name sexy?
A: Taken!

Q: Do you believe in love at first sight or do you want me to walk by again?
A: Yeah, but this time don't stop!

Q: I think you're the best looking girl in here.
A: Really? Well, I'd better go find the best looking guy then, hadn't I!

He: Your legs go clear up to your a**.
She: Most peoples' do!

Q: Can I buy you a drink?
A: Go ahead, but only if you buy my boyfriend one too!

Q: You look like a dream.
A: Response: "Go back to sleep.

He: What`s it like being the most beautiful girl in the bar?
She: What`s it like being the biggest liar in the world?

Q: I can see forever in your eyes.
A: Response: "But all I can see is never in yours.

"I looked up beautiful in the thesaurus today and your name was included."
Response: "Thanks! Hey, I saw your name next to jerk."

No comments:

Post a Comment