Sunday, February 12, 2012

Unique Valentine's Day Quotes

1. Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.
-Antoine De Saint-



2. Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age.
-Anais Nin



3. The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.
-Hubert Humphrey

4. Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
Robert Heinlein

5. Each moment of a happy lover's hour is worth an age of dull and common life.
-Aphra Behn



6. A life without love is like a year without summer.
Swedish Proverb

7. If I could be anything in the world I would want to be a teardrop because I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
-Love Quote by Anonymous

8. For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
-Rosemonde Gerard



9. When love is not madness, it is not love.
-Pedro Calderon

10. Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction.
-Antoine de Saint

11. A hundred hearts would be too few
To carry all my love for you.
-Anonymous-

12. You can't stop loving or wanting to love because when its right, it's the best thing in the world. When you're in a relationship and it's good, even if nothing else in your life is right, you feel like your whole world is complete.
-Keith Sweat-

13. If I know what love is, it is because of you.
-Herman Hesse-

14. The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
-George Moore-

15. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach.
-Elizabeth Barrett-

No comments:

Post a Comment